Day 28 - conversations with myself.


The never ending conversations we have with ourselves, it is really stupid and unnecessary, talking about stuff and making decisions about stuff while talking to yourself about it, how can anything be relevant then, you are giving yourself feedback in your own mind, it is like the devil asking the devil for help lol.

Self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blindly believe and act as if talking to myself in my mind is "normal".

I forgive myself that I have not considered that as a child I did not have the conversations in my mind and that the conversations I have currently was/is created through me participating in my mind as past experiences and memories, as the conversations in my mind is actually the past playing out where I talk to myself scheming/planning/determining and gossiping about everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to entertain myself with having conversations with in my mind, realizing that with in this I am creating split personalities for myself that can with in space and time end up as some disease where I forget who I am and simply fade away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the conversations in my head is good for me, as I have proven to myself over time that the conversations in my head only leads to postponements, justifications, reasons and limitations with in my world, instead of acting in the physical with in the principal of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the conversations in my head and that they are relevant, realizing that I am talking to myself and giving myself advice and feedback with no real physical feedback with different perspectives and actual common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the conversations in my head is good for me, realizing that when I talk to myself in my head I can easily create mind traps for myself where I get lost and will have no way of getting out because I trapped myself with in a limited space of information and limited concepts/ideas/common sense and thus I can not really ever help myself but only go in circles and occupy my mind and never really move with in and as the physical in this reality effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge with in the mind as having conversations with myself where I am always right and where the ego thrive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed the ego through having conversations with it in my mind where I can always win and be right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with in conversations with myself as the ego with in my mind where I can feel unchallenged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to addicted to the conversations within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate what I have accepted and allowed with in my life that has created a voice in my mind with whom I have conversations with and to take self responsibility for it and forgive myself to end the separation and the limitation and enslavement of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself through talking to myself in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself through having conversations with in my mind with myself where I end up judging myself, creating fear with in myself, creating expectations with in myself, postponing doing things in my world, justifying things, gossiping and blaming and hate speech and everything that basically exist in this world that is fucking up this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to have a secret world with in my mind where only I can talk to myself and have conversations, that no one else can see or hear, not realizing that this should have been a BIG indicator that there is something terribly wrong, that something such as this exists, as it creates a world where no trust can exist or actual real relationships with real communication as there is always secret conversations that gives direction in a physical world that is real.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that having secret conversations in my mind with myself as the mind is actually a big red light that must show me something isn't right as I am existing as two being while presenting only one tow others as this is deception and evil.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that with i having conversations in my mind with myself I am giving permission for my mind to create demons with in me that can take over through only my consent and harm others and myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world where all humans have secret conversations with in their minds, and for not seeing and realizing that this is why the world is the way it is, everyone for themselves and a world full of demon possessed people, as they present themselves one way but have a secret someone inside of themselves that never reveals itself till it is to late.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power and relevance to the conversations in my mind.

I commit myself to when ever I see I am talking to myself to look at what it is I am talking about and to look within myself why? And to question the conversation and to stop the pattern through applying the tools that I have such as writing, self forgiveness, self honesty and using common sense to stop and to birth myself in and as the physical where I am a living being and not a thinking being, one and equal as life in and as the physical as that which is real.

I commit myself to when I find myself thinking and having conversations with myself to stop and to bring myself back here to the physical, either through moving myself or doing something practical, playing with the dogs or walking, and to with in these actions birth myself here, to not exist as a thought that will fade away, but to be life one and equal as actual living being where I am one and not two separate being.

I commit myself to breathe and to stop the conversations with in my mind, and when I find I can not to use the tools I have and write it out so that I can see me in front of me, and to then self forgive myself to stop the pattern and rebirth myself, to be the child as I was where I ahd no thoughts, no conversations in my mind but to express myself in and as the physical one and equal in each breathe unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...